CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Funny Facts

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Anything goes, frogged again

I was working on my Anything Goes Blanket last night and I realized that the sides were curling in. Even with a 5st moss st border it wasn't keeping the blanket straight.

I frogged it last night and am going to start working on it again today. I hadn't realized how much yarn I had used until I was unraveling the blanket. I was hoping to have the blanket done this month, but now it looks like it won't be happening until March.

This totally bites and is exactly why I normally don't do afghans or blankets. So much time and my patience wears thin. Before I'm halfway done, I'm ready to put the project in hibernation no matter how simple the design.

I am boundd determined ot finish this one. It's like a quest, or more like an obstacle in a journey. I know I'll love it once it's done. I'm just so wonderful at shoving anything that is hard or time consuming aside and not finishing it. Kind of like what I do in life. it's too hard, too complicated don't want to deal with it, so I'll just ignore it.

Why is it that knitting always has to symbolize something to me? I think because it's easier for me to put my emotions onto the yarn and not have to face them in real life. Well this is one that I am going to complete even if it's just to prove that I can finish a long project!

0 comments: